Doja Cat (born October 21, 1995), known professionally as Amala Ratna Zandile Dlamini, is an American rapper, singer-songwriter, and record producer. Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, she started making and releasing music on SoundCloud as a teenager.
Doja Cat is an American Rapper. He is a popular American rapper who inspired many with his excellence in his profession.
Born Amala Ratna Jhandile Dlamini, is an American female rapper, singer, and songwriter who has an estimated net worth of $8 million.
With his single “Moo! She first gained recognition at the age of 16 in 2018 after releasing, and making the album. on SoundCloud, which went viral and has been used widely as a meme.
Doja Cat has since released three albums – Amala, Hot Pink, and Planet Her – and many singles. Fans recognize him for his social media savvy, which includes using TikTok and YouTube to promote his work.
|Real name||Christopher Livingstone Eubank|
|Age||27 years old|
|D.O.B||October 21, 1995,|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, US|
|Parents||Dumisani Dlamini, Deborah Sawyer|
|Net worth||$10 Million|
Her mother, Doja Kat, is a painter, and her father is an artist, actor, musician, and film producer from South Africa.
Soon after she was born, Dlamini (Doja Cat) moved with her mother to New York, where she lived for five years. At the age of 8, Dlamini, her mother, and her brother moved to Oak Park, California, where Dlamini took ballet, tap, and jazz lessons.
The family later moved back to LA, lived at an ashram in Agoura Hills, and practiced Hinduism for 4 years. When Dlamini’s passion for dance was at its peak, this is when
While in high school, she participated in dance battles across LA in the 11th grade, dropping out of school at age 16 in her junior year to pursue a music career.
Doja Cat describes her life as “disordered” after leaving school. She slept on the floor and spent “all her time” browsing the internet, looking up instrumentals and beats from YouTube. He downloaded and used them to create his music.
He taught himself to sing, rap, and use GarageBand while at home, making music and uploading it to SoundCloud.
Doja Cat officially began her music career in LA’s underground hip-hop scene, performing at ciphers and parties, and linking up with rappers such as Busdriver.
His first permanent music upload to SoundCloud was a song titled “So High” in 2012, which featured record producer Dr. Attracted Luke’s attention. The producer signed Dlamini to his label at the age of 17, Kemosabe Records.
In the summer of 2014, Dlamini released her debut EP, Purr!, under the stage name Doja Cat.
In the same year, his song “So High” was repackaged and released as his solo commercial debut single prior to the release of the EP.
Since then she has released several singles, singles, and albums and earned MTV’s 2020 PUSH Best New Artist Award and a 2021 Grammy nomination for Best New Artist.
Their Sources of Income
- Musical Albums: Doja Cat has released three studio albums – Amala (2018), Hot Pink (2020), and Planet Her (2021) – which have been commercially successful and have helped increase her net worth.
Amala was her debut studio album in 2018, but it did not get much success.
In November 2019, Doja Cat found their breakthrough when it released its second studio album, Hot Pink. The album peaked at number nine on the Billboard 200 making her one of the breakout singers of 2020.
She released the album Planet Every in 2021 and debuted at number two on the Billboard 200.
- Musical Singles: Doja Cat has a number of hit singles that have contributed significantly to her wealth. Some of his well-known singles include
- So High (First Song)
- roll with us
- Go to city
- the candy
- tia tamera
- so say
- more kiss me
- down bitch
- need to find out
- you are correct
Kiss Me More,” featuring SZA, spent 19 non-consecutive weeks in the top ten of the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at number three.
- Collaboration Deals: She has collaborated with many popular artists such as Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, and Sweetie. He has collaborated with Lil Wayne, The Weeknd, rapper SawTicky, City Girls, Bebe Rexha, Ozuna, Gucci Mane, and Ariana Grande.
In 2021, she featured on the song “Scoop” from Lil Nas X’s debut studio album, Monteiro. These collaborations have exposed him to a large audience, who follow him on social media and engage in his music career while increasing his career and his income.
- Brand Deals: Doja Cat has worked with many big brands like Calvin Klein, Prada, and Converse. His earnings from these deals have improved his net worth.
- Endorsements: She has lucrative endorsement deals with top brands such as Wife Cosmetics, Fashion Nova, Prettylittle Thing, Prada, and others. He is a global brand ambassador for Pepsi and has an endorsement agreement with JBL.
- Youtube Channel: There are 11.4 million subscribers to his YouTube channel. Her videos get an average of 260 million views, which provides her with an additional source of income.
- Streaming Services: His music is available on various streaming services such as Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon Music. She earns royalties from these platforms.
- Concerts: Has performed in many concerts and tours, which has further increased his net worth. Some of his visits include
- Amala Tour (2018-2019)
- Theophilus London – Vibes Tour (2015)
- Lizzo – Good As Hell Tour (2017)
- Doja Cat Fashion Lines: She also launched her own fashion line, It’s Giving. The clothing line will reportedly include trucker hats, graphic tees, and apparel.
- Merchandise: Doja Cat cleverly introduces and endorses her own merchandise, which extends her brand by following the ‘cat theme’.She sells merchandise, such as hoodies, sweatpants, fanny packs, cat ears, T-shirts, hats, accessories, skateboards, and more to her name. She sells goods on her website.
As of 2023, Doja Cat has an estimated net worth of $10 million (as per Acceptance). His profession as an American rapper served as his primary source of income, through which he made a significant portion of his net worth. Due to being successful in her career, Doja Cat has achieved many achievements in her lifetime.